Seabury Resources for Aging's mission is to provide personalized, affordable services and housing options to help older adults in the greater Washington, DC area live with independence and dignity. Seabury Resources for Aging is a private nonprofit 501(c) 3 organization.
Seabury Resources for Aging provides free or affordable support in multiple ways for older adults and their families who are undergoing unfamiliar life transitions. We offer:
- Care Management: provides counsel and professional guidance to older adults and their families
- Ward 5 Lead Agency Services: plans and delivers direct services to older adults and their caregivers living in Washington DC's Ward 5
- Age-In-Place: utilizes volunteers for free yard work and clean up projects for older adults in Washington DC's Wards 4 & 5
- Congregational Resources provides resources and support for congregations in the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and United Church of Christ Potomac Association
- WEHTS - provides medical transportation, home delivered meals and discounted taxi cab vouchers for Washington DC adults aged 60 and over.
Here is a short video about our services:
We thank the volunteers who have made this new website a reality. Jenn Roberge for the design and Anna Kirby Photography and Elizabeth Rappaport for photography.